By sending us email or posting on our comments script, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Your comment or email and the name/email you attach to it are our’s to do with as we see fit. We will usually not post email addresses or other “private” contact details, but we reserve the right to do so in the event we encounter a giant douchebag.
- In case you missed that part – the moment anything you wrote touches our servers by your own actions (be it via email or the comment submit button) it becomes our property to do with as we see fit. You grant us non-exclusive publishing rights to the entire comment or email, and hold us harmless for all damages including but not limited to slander/libel.
- Do not email us with a lame-o privacy disclaimers. Rules 1 & 2 apply in all cases, we will assume that our disclaimer trumps your disclaimer and will disregard any “you may not publish” type messages we receive. We can (and may choose to) publish anything mailed to us – in fact statistics show that things with a “for your eyes only” disclaimer are 76% more likely to wind up published than those without.
- By contacting us, you waive any and all expectation of privacy and/or right to revoke the comment. Your comment may be amended or countered in a follow up comment, but we are under no obligation to remove the original comment.
- Do not email us asking for commercial law-breaking. Any federal contracts we may or may not have prevent us from being able to do your dirty work, and believe me they may or may not pay a lot fucking better than you will offer to.
- If you do not agree to any of the terms above – don’t contact us. The simplest way to prevent us from having a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to publish your thoughts is to just make sure they don’t touch our equipment.
You’ve been warned.